Cat Does School. Oldest Private University in the Czech Republic Gets SeaCat in the Class Room. How So?
We are very happy to be part of the classroom experience for the students at Anglo-American University, the oldest private university in the Czech Republic.
Final-year and visiting students taking Strategic Marketing and Planning course taught by professor Chris Shallow will work a class project offered by SeaCat.
The main objective of the project was to formulate a marketing strategy around SeaCat’s three key offerings: Software license, ROI and Saas.
Special mention to Mr. Karel Čup and Dean Peter Bolcha for making this happen.
Most Recent Articles
- Creative Dock, TeskaLabs, Indermedica, Czech Ministry of Industry and Trade and Line 1212 launch the indicative test for new COVID-19 coronavirus
- Cyber-health with a password and an antivirus program is not enough
- TeskaLabs at the ETSI 1st C-V2X Plugtest
- TeskaLabs has become a leader of Mobile Healthcare applications in the Health (in) Future Platform
- TeskaLabs at the ETSI 7th CMS Plugtest validating C-ITS security
You Might Be Interested in Reading These Articles
As we approach the end of the year, we thought it would be fitting to look back and highlight the moments, people, and things that mattered most to us. Here is the A to Z of TeskaLab in 2016.
Published on December 23, 2016
Let us share with you an update from the SeaCat kitchen. We have officially completed the integration and implementation of securing Oracle BI Mobile Solution by Christmas. Enjoy our mini video.
Published on December 23, 2014
Azure is not only for the big boys. Startups also need to get their core business off the ground and deploy intelligent solutions with little investment in the IT infrastructure. They need to deliver products to their customers as quick as possible, and they need Azure for this even more than the big companies do.
Published on May 24, 2016